On 30 October, industry leaders from around the world will gather for PM GO 6.0 - Join the Fight, a free online conference hosted by Parimatch
The pandemic has posed a huge crisis for many sectors, and while the world has recovered from the initial shock, many challenges remain and have even intensified. Experts predict the economic impact of the pandemic will be felt for a long time to come, so what survival strategies can businesses adopt to weather out the storm?
Parimatch’s PM GO 6.0 Join the Fight conference will bring together entrepreneurs and leaders from the IT, marketing and sports spheres, who will share effective strategies for businesses in search of advice for how to survive the period described as the “era of disorder”. Experts will share their insights on how businesses can stay afloat when the market has dropped to an all-time low, the tools and solutions that will accelerate a business’ pace of development, and the key principles for crisis management. Amongst other business, IT and sports thought leaders, the following speakers will be sharing their perspectives:
● Conor McGregor — one of the highest-paid athletes in the world, as well as the owner of his own brand of whiskey “Proper No Twelve”;
● Vasily Starostenko, Customer Acquisition at Tesla. (Ex Uber Driver Growth). Startup Investor & Advisor, from San Francisco;
● Dmitry Kolodin, social media and marketing consultant at Pornhub;
● Evgeny Chichvarkin, entrepreneur, investor and founder of “Evroset”, Hedonism Wines wine store and HIDE restaurant;
● Sergey Portnov, CEO of Parimatch Holding. He transformed the betting company into a cutting-edge technology company and a recognized international brand;
● Andrey Fedoriv, entrepreneur, marketer, founder of FEDORIV GROUP. He has worked with leading Ukrainian companies, including Morshinskaya, Novaya Pochta, Oshchadbank, Rozetka and others;
● Grigory Bakunov, CTO, VP of Technology at Parimatch Tech. For more than 15 years, he was involved in launching digital projects and developing innovations at Yandex, and now he manages digital development at Parimatch;
● Dmitry Shvets, founder of ReFace — an application for transferring faces to videos and gifs, which took the top spot on the AppStore, beating TikTok and Netflix;
● Ivan Lyashenko, CMO at Parimatch;
● Atanas Raykov, Director of Rakuten Viber in the EMENA region;
● Luca Adornato, Head of the Marketing at Juventus F.C.;
The PM GO 6.0 Join the Fight conference will provide fresh perspectives on both crisis and growth strategies. Experts from Tesla, UFC and fnatic will also talk about effective approaches to work during lockdown.
The event will be interesting to everyone who is fighting for the survival of their business. Entrepreneurs, managers, marketers, developers and anyone who wants to adapt to the new reality will gain valuable knowledge and practical advice.
Participation in PM GO 6.0 Join the Fight is free if you sign up prior to the event on the conference website: https://pmgo.tech/en. The event begins at 10:00 EETon October 30.
Reading Time: 2 minutes